Thursday, 20 October 2011

20/10/2011 Berkoff

We began the lesson with warmups. We then rehearsed all of what we had done so far. I've achieved the target I set last time as my footing is much better and less sloppier than it was last week. After the fight scene we were given actions for the next part of the fight. The waitresses went into another room to practice the vocal delivery of their lines while we worked on the actions. One of them was bending over backwards in a slow motion style while standing. I found this physically challenging as I had difficulty keeping my balance and creating the slow motion illusion. I plan to practice this move at home so I'll be able to perform it better and transition more smoothly into the next move, a long step forwards. After that we were instructed to perform the final part of the fight in two clumps of Eddys and Managers. That's what we will work on next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment