Thursday, 13 October 2011
13/10/2011 Berkoff
We began the lesson with warm up exercises to prepare our minds and bodies for the rehearsal. After a runthrough, the dialogue before the fight was choreographed. This involved me walking up to Niall in a menacing way and saying the line "no one talks to me like that". I believe I need to work on my performance of a menacing Eddy as I don't think it was convincing enough. For next lesson, I am going to exaggerate my posture and allow my voice to become more gruff. I also have to push Niall to the ground, grab his arms and kick him over while saying the line "I'll tear you all to pieces, rip off your arms and legs and feed them to the pigs." There were issues with synchronization on this line as different people were delivering it at different speeds. I think that in a couple of lessons time, we will all have learned to synchronise this line and action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment