Friday, 14 October 2011
14/10/2011 Berkoff
After some physical exercises and "Hop Bunny Hop" we did a quick runthrough of what we had already created. We then worked on the actual fight scene. We were split into four groups and where we were given four words and had to create a slow motion fight. The words we had were pain, overpower, explode and filth. We came up with a slow motion sequence where Niall grabs me in a headlock, I escape pulling his arm behind his back, he shakes me off and I spit at him. After practicing it a few times, we decided that we needed to block it better as our faces and facial expressions were not always reaching the audience. After a lot of practice, we managed to alter parts of the headlock and arm grab to face the audience at crucial parts. For next lesson, I need to work on the movement of my feet during the slow motion sections to stop it from appearing sloppy. However, I think I worked well in creating what I think was a good fight sequence in such a short amount of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment