Friday, 4 November 2011

04/11/2011 Berkoff

We began the lesson by watching the video of what we had done last lesson. As I watched it, I noticed inconsistencies in the actions of all the performers, including myself. For example, at the beginning, some of the Eddys have their hands on their knees while others have their elbows on their knees. I believe that as we continue to rehearse, we will have to pay a closer attention to detail, to prevent problems like this. Another issue I noticed was in the section before the fight scene. Most of what is said between the Eddys and the Managers is lost due to de-synchronisation between performers. I believe that to fix this, this scene will need to be de-constructed so that all the performers know how they should say the line and at what tempo. Afterwards, we went into the CYT and continued to rehearse the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment