Thursday, 3 November 2011
03/11/2011 Berkoff
We began the lesson with quick stretches to prepare us. We then rehearsed what we had created so far. We then worked on improving the death clump at the end. We began by improving the transition between the fight and the clump. The Managers in the middle no hobble into position clutching their chest in pain as the Eddys take their position menacingly. One point of improvement we were given was to slow down the action in the death clump as it looked too clumsy. We achieved this by synchronising our speeds into one slow-motion tempo. This improved the clump as I believe it would make an audience treat the Managers more sympathetically. There is also a new section added where we Eddys turn to face the audience and state "Victor". I found this challenging as I was not sure how it should be timed. I believe that this led me to be out of sync with the other performers. I also noticed some of them made victorious facial expressions with hands held high while myself and some others did not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment